Main Menu

1970 Cuda EV2 Louver / Go wing project

Started by Cuda Cody, January 31, 2017, 12:59:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Lots of rust, but a cool color!  Why not show a photo of the fender tag?

[ebay]182440213817[/ebay]

anlauto

Now that is very cool....too bad it's an auto and no sheet... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Lot of rust and maybe even a front in bump the way the inner fenders are crinkling?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

Oh crap  :Thud:  I completely missed that!!!!   :inlove:  That does up the value in my book!

Quote from: anlauto on January 31, 2017, 01:09:58 PM
Yea but orange car with red interior :drooling:

headejm

Doesn't it just kill you to see a cool car like that in such bad shape? It really doesn't take much effort to keep a car from rotting out IMHO.  :alan2cents:

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on January 31, 2017, 01:09:58 PM
Yea but orange car with red interior :drooling:

I thought the sheet with the fender tag breakdown says tor red with red interior?

anlauto

71GranCoupe

It has been on craiglist in Vegas off and on most of last year. Had some strange wording in the ad  :alan2cents:, so I never went and looked at it. I was interested, just not to the point IT was the one for me.  :bricks:

Brads70

HP_Cuda

Looks like an Ape was taking care of the car while in storage, firewall, inner fender aprons all beat to hell.

The worst part is the frame rust, not good at all.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Shoooter

Cool car! Someone will bring it back. Sure seems like there are a lot of cars popping up

anlauto

The car is such an oddity it NEEDS to be brought back to 100% stock original... :please:

fc7cuda

That would be a fun cruising car, stroker motor candidate for sure.  Anyone know the reserve or what he's asking? 
:popcorn:

Tom

HP_Cuda

I like the color and the options of this one, although the auto and non-rallye dash are kinda downers.

But depending on how bad the metal work is, this one might not turn out that bad. One area that folks misunderstand is all the missing pieces that can add up to a large bill.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200