Main Menu

1970 dodge challenger - $17500

Started by Fern, July 23, 2017, 05:48:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Fern

Not mine.

I am posting a 1970 Dodge Challenger bodies done needs to be wet sanded and painted underneath the car is like showroom condition this car is solid everywere you won't find a cleaner 1970 Dodge Challenger for the price 8 3/4 rear end 4-wheel disc brakes has the 489 case rear end Possi Sure Grip 355 gears. Interior is an 8 out of a 10 bucket seats seats are like brand new front and rear I have a brand new rug I have a center console dash all the door panels are there all the glasses there I have a lot of the trim rally Dash Rim blow steering wheel a I have the a833 four speed trans with the pistol grip hurst shifter. I have the correct date coded 3:40 block has the purple camshaft in it Wheels on the car don't go with the car I will provide you would have set of Steel rollers. looks like the guy before me was trying to turn it into a TA I was told only the TA models came with the sunroof all brand new stainless steel gas lines and brake lines car was put on a rotisserie and done completely over I have 90% of the stuff to put this car back together and a clear title have a extra set of original front fenders and rear valance fenders need work serious inquiries only please dont ask a million questions and no the car is no original. Unfortunately things in life come up and u have to let thins go call John

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/d/dodge-challenger/6231578226.html

anlauto

Wonder if it's a factory sunroof car :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

xx88man

Looks like it would really be worth checking out     :thinking:
Keep yer foot in it

Chryco Psycho

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

scf100

Quote from: anlauto on July 23, 2017, 06:07:42 AM
Wonder if it's a factory sunroof car :looney:

That would make it very desirable IMHO
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Chryco Psycho

I would be all over that , desirable 70 Chall , drop in a modern hemi with the 4 spd & drive it !!