Main Menu

1970 Gran Coupe in North NJ

Started by Matt13, February 21, 2023, 03:44:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Matt13

Quote from: HP_Cuda on February 21, 2023, 04:22:05 PM

Methinks it's not legit
Who knows? But, the guy has a profile on FB since 2017, and he's sold other cars and items. Plus, his cars have NJ plates on them. Looks pretty legit to me.

HP_Cuda

Feel free to find out and report back here.

It's not worth my time.  :bricks:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Matt13

Quote from: HP_Cuda on February 23, 2023, 09:28:56 AM

Feel free to find out and report back here.

It's not worth my time.  :bricks:
It sold the same day it was listed. Somebody got a nice deal.

cuda hunter

For posterity. 
I hate coming back to these threads and not having any information on the actual car that was mentioned. 
  Anyone get more pictures ?

The car was not this color blue originally.  You can see overspray on the front valance. 

Sold  ยท 1970 Plymouth barracuda
$15,000

Thanks Paul.
1970 Plymouth Barracuda Gran Coupe. 383 automatic, console shift. Complete but needs all body panels. Unknown if matching numbers. Hasn't been running in many years. Presently being stored in Flemington NJ. 
Clean New Jersey title.
Asking $15,000. I have this car listed for my uncle I don't have any other pictures of it nor do I know anything else about it if interested I will forward your information on to him and he will contact you to answer questions
I will not be responding to any messages as there are way to many please leave a number to be contacted at and my uncle will be responding he is just trying to set up a day he can show the car since he lives 6hrs from where it is stored but all prospective buyer who have sent me a number have been passed on to him and will be contacted in order received

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee