Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda 340 4 speed

Started by MasonDaniel7, October 25, 2018, 12:22:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mark_B

Mark
www.dodgechallenger.uk

kathyscuda

other than all the holes drilled in the door jambs its a beauty.
if your looking for a quick flip this one isn't for you.
if your looking for a nice driver to enjoy for 5 or 10 years and then sell and break even. ,,  its a deal.

Daveh

Does anybody know why the water pump hose is bypassed into the intake? 

RUNCHARGER

A decent driver, not a $42k car. The looped heater hose is the first clue to hidden issues. When the heater core leaks a flipper will loop the heater hoses rather than spend a few dollars and an hour to replace it and make things right, expect other problems.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

I remember when a buddy bought this cars twin..... Accept it was a California car so no Ziebart.... He paid $800.......  It was 1983.....   Could I get a time machine please...... 

Cuda_mark

What's the story with the amber colored road lamps? Was that an option? I've seen them before but never understood if it was factory or changed afterwards.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda_mark on October 25, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
What's the story with the amber colored road lamps? Was that an option? I've seen them before but never understood if it was factory or changed afterwards.

The original bulbs are replaced with Fog light bulbs..... Not factory....  But popular...

HP_Cuda

How about the ECU mounted right next to the horns, wtf?

The chrome alternator, looped heater hoses, power steering but no power brakes, snout piece missing from the air cleaner, hood doesn't shut flush, not a fan of the yellow roadlamps.. other than that its a good driver.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200