Main Menu

1971 Cuda 340 4speed project UPDATE

Started by anlauto, October 09, 2022, 07:01:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

E74cuda

That would be a great looking car restored!

cuda hunter

Cool car!
Would the tail panel be blacked out from the factory?

Looks like someone blacked out the grill.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

What the ad doesn't tell you is:
NO numbers motor
NO numbers transmission
NO fender tag
NO broadcast sheet
One piece fiberglass tilt front end
NO rad support
NO inner fenders
Rusted rear frame rails
etc...
etc...
etc...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

With no docs I'd like to buy it and clone it into a 74, 360 car.
Sheldon

anlauto

RUNCHARGER

At least $6kCDN in new metal included. Price would probably be okay if you could prove it wasn't an automatic, column shift,  F8 car I suppose.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on October 23, 2022, 03:02:48 PM
At least $6kCDN in new metal included. Price would probably be okay if you could prove it wasn't an automatic, column shift,  F8 car I suppose.

.....and here lies the problem....can't tell much from a dash tag and door decal once restored :alan2cents:

70_440-6Cuda

Seems like a lot of money to me for an undocumented car, even with the extra sheet metal - I am beginning to think buying a decent complete runner is a better way to go unless the car has verifiable high dollar options :alan2cents:
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....