Main Menu

1971 cuda convertible - Denver

Started by ec_co, May 05, 2020, 08:32:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

not mine, don't know them. can check it out if you'd like

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/parker-1971-cuda-convertible/7119048897.html

True BS27 Convertible rebuilt 383 within last 2 years year 4 speed not matching numbers engine but error correct.
Restoration was done in early 80's so has some issues here and there great looker from 10' get the dream car for 1/2 the value.
Do not waste my Time if you do not have the cash in hand prefer text and I do not need help selling
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

RUNCHARGER

4 speed is nice. I suppose that price is in the ballpark these days.
Sheldon

70 Challenger Lover

I paid $50k even for my Barracuda. It's a very nicely done car but if I were still looking, I'd fly out and take a peek. That seems like a great price if it's decent.

Crocha617

I'm pretty sure that's the same car I missed out on a few years back for around $35k.

anlauto

If the ad is not a scam....that car will sell quick in my opinion.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Premium leather seats, wood grain inserts on the interior trim panels. Gran coupe style! :yes:

ec_co

I'd take this one over the red $200k example listed elsewhere in a heartbeat. LOVE this color combo
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

E74cuda

Crocha617

anlauto

If the ad was real then there's a pretty good chance it sold already in my opinion. :bye:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71cudaddict

Yes sold quickly replied to me yesterday.

JS29

Somebody got a great cuda at a great price!!!!!!  :banana:

Crocha617

It wasn't a scam I saw it on face book. The buyer posted pictures of it on his trailer.

anlauto

Yup...every once and a while I good deal will come up...who knows maybe the guy will fix a few things and try to flip it in the $80K-$90K range maybe more...

I was floored last year when a customer of mine bought a BS27N1 car right close to me for $68K CDN......sold it about six months later for $106K CDN at a dealer... :'(