Main Menu

'70 V code Cuda - Denver - $75k

Started by ec_co, July 13, 2017, 06:37:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

not mine, don't know the owner.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6217572870.html

BS23V0B159582

For sale is a rotisserie restored 1970 plymouth cuda in lemon twist yellow. This is a numbers matching car, shaker hood, vinyl roof, ft rubber bumper, fog lights, auto, console, bucket seat car. The car had 10,200 miles on it when i restored it. It sat in a barn for years and i wanted it perfect. It has a clean title, fender tag, and copy of build sheet. The carbs were professionally restored and replated or new screws etc. This car hasn't been driven since it was redone.Questions feel free to call
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

cuda hunter

Just thought I would add this.

ontact name:
Wayne
call:
☎ (406) 821-0300
reply by email:
wjdxm-6217572870@sale.craigslist.org
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

mjb765

303 Mopar

Good thing its not Hemi Orange, Torred or In Violet.  I'd be hooking up the trailer.   :bricks:

mjb765

Quote from: 303 Mopar on July 14, 2017, 02:26:42 PM
Good thing its not Hemi Orange, Torred or In Violet.  I'd be hooking up the trailer.   :bricks:

And if it were a 4 speed.....

scf100

No miles since restored men's you sort out all the bugs
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

1 Wild R/T

Is it just me or is there a dent above the left front wheel?

JS29

:iagree: No it's not just you! and it looks kind of out of place at the top of the door and fender. Could be A shadow.  :dunno:

RUNCHARGER

I see a few problems with it. It would be worth checking out in person though. Hopefully price is negotiable.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: scf100 on July 14, 2017, 07:19:56 PM
No miles since restored men's you sort out all the bugs

No miles since restored?  The bottom of my Challenger with 90K miles since restoration looks cleaner than this car....  Don't get me wrong, it's a cool car but before any money changes hands someone had better open their eyes & negotiate accordingly....