Main Menu

1971 cuda

Started by realn96, February 10, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Ha ha...I love it.... BS23N1BFREESEXFREESEXFREESEX   :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kathyscuda

so much work to do  on this.

Cuda Cody

Looks like a great project.  Fender tag and sheet info would help, but I can see someone getting pretty excited about that car.   :banana:

anlauto

$25K is on the high end considering the options on the car, or lack of.....I see a rally dash and a 4spd transmission...That's it  :o No PS, No PB, Standard mirror, no stripes, spoilers etc....and the colour is something less desirable  :alan2cents:

That being said, still a 71 big block 4 speed Cuda.....they don't grow on trees.... I think he's more in the $18K-$20K range, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone steps up... :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

The 4 speed and rallye dash seem to be hard to find in a 71 Cuda and it isn't too rusty by the look of it. I think it's a good colour as well. $5k high these days?
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

The last "N" code Cuda I bought was less than this and it was running and driving.

Might be a little optimistic.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200