Main Menu

1971 Plymouth Cuda 340, 4spd

Started by 74RallyeChally, October 15, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

74RallyeChally

Pardon the possible repost.   The description on the auction catalog is pretty sparse.  Does anyone have any background or historical information on this one? https://www.mecum.com/lots/CH1018-333662/1971-plymouth-cuda/

Thank you.

~74RallyeChally

Cuda Cody

Welcome @74RallyeChally   :welcome: 

That car is pretty awesome!!!  Not a lot of "details" in the notes.  Are you thinking of bidding on it?

anlauto

Elastomeric bumpers look odd in that colour :alan2cents: otherwise nice car :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kdcarman

I like that car.  I had a 71 Butterscotch Factory Billboard, Factory Air Cuda for quite some time.
Now this one with a 4 speed, shaker, bill board sure has some nice options.
It would be nice if there was a picture of the trim tag.

RUNCHARGER

Is that colour ever off on my monitor. It would be cool if those are factory options (well it's cool no matter what).
Sheldon

anlauto

I was wondering about the colour as well  :looney: ...I hope it's just the pictures.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Husk Challenger

Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

74RallyeChally

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 15, 2018, 03:26:01 PM
Welcome @74RallyeChally   :welcome: 

That car is pretty awesome!!!  Not a lot of "details" in the notes.  Are you thinking of bidding on it?

Interested to know the history of the car in case I do...and thank you for the welcome message!  :unitedstates: