Main Menu

1973 Plymouth Cuda 340c.i., original numbers matching car

Started by MasonDaniel7, February 09, 2021, 11:23:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

71383bee

Really?  How can you tell?  It's a correct 73 style and it has all of the other cuda package amenities.

Looks like a pretty sharp car. I've always liked the stripes on these. Especially with V21! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

JS29

71383bee

Quote from: JS29 on February 10, 2021, 07:57:42 AM
@71383bee  The two speed windshield wiper motor, dead giveaway.  :yes:

Ahh I see that now.  I have to admit that I don't know as much about the cuda's and see now that the rallye dash was an option for BOTH cuda and barracuda.  With Challenger rallye and R/T it's standard.  Also did not realize that the Rallye dash came with 3 speed wipers only. 

Learn something new every day!

Rich G.

@JS29 im not a numbers guy but just curious, you can't have a 2speed wiper motor and a rallye dash?. What does one have to do with the other? 

SgtSuperbird

Beautiful car, but it would have been equally as beautiful with the white interior, if I'm reading the fender tag correctly.

71383bee

Quote from: SgtSuperbird on February 10, 2021, 10:57:51 AM
Beautiful car, but it would have been equally as beautiful with the white interior, if I'm reading the fever tag correctly.

Good catch and cool contrast to the Black and yellow exterior. 

JS29

@Rich G.  I don't know,I don't wright the rules, Some cars can't have it due to air cleaner interference.  :dunno:

Rich G.

I know the shaker and 6 pack cars need the 3 speed for clearance. Was wondering about the other engines.

JS29

One could have ordered the variable speed wipers with the standard cluster. perhaps it was part of an upgrade included with the rallye cluster.   :alan2cents: