Main Menu

1970 BARRACUDA CUDA GRAN COUPE REAR WINDOW LOUVERS TEXTURED MOULDING - $800 (M

Started by cuda hunter, September 19, 2021, 06:39:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Not mine.  They are too  much for my taste.  If they were 400 plus shipping I would buy them.  But not 800.
I don't see these very often so I thought I should at least post them up for your viewing pleasure.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pts/d/marietta-barracuda-cuda-gran-coupe-rear/7366695094.html

1970-4 BARRACUDA CUDA GRAN COUPE REAR WINDOW LOUVERS TEXTURED MOULDING - $800 (MARIETTA)

1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 BARRACUDA CUDA GRAN COUPE REAR WINDOW LOUVERS TEXTURED REAR WINDOW MOULDING SET

SUPER RARE! COMPLETE 5 PIECE BLACK TEXTURED WINDOW MOULDING SET-UP

FREE SHIPPING OR FREE PICKUP!
NO SALES TAX!

EMAIL OR PHONE ONLY - NO TEXT MESSAGES - I WILL NOT REPLY TO TEXTS

reply by email:
6f8e5da22d7233e89efc158ce07aa8b6@sale.craigslist.org

call:
(404) 547-6815

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

larry4406

Is the texture a coating on a "normal" smooth trim piece or is the texture stamped into the molding?

YYZ

It's stamped into the moulding.

cuda hunter

I will say that a positive for these pieces are that they do appear to have already been restored and painted. That might make it worth the price for someone needing them now.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cudamadd