Main Menu

1974 Dodge Charger SE Sunroof

Started by 4mayhemi, May 23, 2017, 10:35:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

4mayhemi

Is this legit? Are those "aztec" seats real, I remember a thread with some pics of special packages but can't find it.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/6121657481.html

Cuda Cody

A quick peek in our Reference Library shows the 1974 Dodge Charger Data book with those options.  They look to be original to me, but I'm not a Sun Roof expert.   :notsure:

4mayhemi

Thanks! That answers it. I need to periodically check the reference section. I assumed 74 would be later down the line going in order, but I see you skip around years with what you have in hand.

Seems like a good starting price for a unique car, but I'm thinking after even a 100% correct resto for this 318 it would only be worth $25K.

Cuda Cody

Yup, pretty rare car, but it's going to have to be a labor of love to bring it back to life.  Hope someone saves her.

RUNCHARGER

Pretty cool car and my first car was a 73, SE. I'd just have to slap a 440 in this one.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

cool car for sure.  Black with aztec interior is a great combo.  And it comes with a sun roof. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee