Main Menu

1974 Plymouth barracuda project rally gauges disc - $6500 (Pdx)

Started by oldmoparbuff, May 20, 2019, 10:31:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

oldmoparbuff

anlauto

I never knew they were still doing column automatics in 1974....that must be pretty rare. Looks like a decent price for a starting point unless the bottom is rusted out.. :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70 Challenger Lover

I like his last statement about cloning it into a 71 if it doesn't sell. I have to wonder how many of these were turned into 71s by now.

1 Wild R/T

Three shots of the destroyed passenger side... How about a single shot of the drivers side so I don't feel like your hiding the worst of the damage? :rofl:

WCC

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on May 20, 2019, 11:16:01 AM
I like his last statement about cloning it into a 71 if it doesn't sell. I have to wonder how many of these were turned into 71s by now.

He's bluffing unless he's ignorant about spending twice as much as it will be worth after cloning it.

moparcar

Pretty amazing that it still wears either the original or period hub caps (I'm no hub cap wheel cover expert...ha). Maybe not that many hard miles minus the obvious? If so there's a chance it could be a solid car if no frame rot.