Main Menu

'70 Challenger 340 4spd project - $7500 - TX

Started by ec_co, September 07, 2017, 08:46:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-dodge-challengerspeed/6287292898.html

1970 Dodge Challenger 340 4 Speed - $7500 (Cuero, TX)

VIN: JH23H0E

This is a real A66 Dodge Challenger, one of 2,819 produced with a 4 speed and 6,933 total with a 340 in 1970. I have the numbers matching engine and 4 speed tranny but no fender tag or build sheet. The radiator core support matches the engine, tranny, and door sticker. The car is completely stripped down right now needing restoration. The frame rails, torque boxes, and floor pans are super solid. The drivers side rear quarter will need work or replaced, the passenger side has been already. The engine comes with the original X heads and HP exhaust manifolds. I have all the parts from disassembly boxed up. This includes wiring harness, interior components, trim, rallye dash, chrome, tail lights, lenses, heater box, etc. This was originally a Plum Crazy Purple California car. Feel free to throw an offer my way and please call for more details. I have a clear Texas title and can help with shipping if needed.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

HP_Cuda

I love the way the guy gives you the finger while pointing at some rear window rust.

:haha:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

ec_co

lol, I missed that  :haha:

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

303 Mopar

No fender tag or buildsheet kills the valve..... :bricks:

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: I kind of like it. The matching #'s saves it a bit and you could add a few options I suppose. I've seen less advertised for more$
Sheldon