Main Menu

3 Speaker Outer Grill Mounting Brackets

Started by Jay Bee, March 02, 2019, 09:10:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Are those reproduction?  They look brand new.

anlauto

If member @JEJJ sells them :worship: ....they are 100% perfect in every way  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JEJJ

"Are those reproduction?  They look brand new."
Hi Cody, yes, they are my reproductions. :cheers:

"If member @JEJJ sells them :worship: ....they are 100% perfect in every way  :alan2cents:"
Thank you Alan I appreciate the kind words, so I assume the set you bought from me past your test  :ohyeah: :canada: :unitedstates:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Slotts

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 02, 2019, 09:11:28 AM
Are those reproduction?  They look brand new.

@Cuda Cody , I am impressed. Good eye!  :bravo:

Here is where you will see the original screw thread marks and surrounding metal with a dimple...

Jim

(Not For Sale)
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

Cuda Cody

Jay Bee

Learned something - didn't know that these were being reproduced. Nice job on them too.

anlauto

Not a high demand item, but because they are on the underside of the pad...a lot of people back in the day took the grills off the top of a pad before tossing the pad out not realizing these brackets were there too... :alan2cents: so there is a need for them.