Main Menu

70 AAR FJ6 - ebay project

Started by BFM_Cuda, March 13, 2020, 07:42:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BFM_Cuda

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Barracuda-AAR/283810781867?hash=item421470daab:g:~dkAAOSwCg9eaNmT

"1970 Plymouth Barracuda AAR. ,Project and alot of the hard work is done ,but plenty left to do ... Car was originally auto on the floor, car has had new floors, quarters  , one piece trunk pan ,also has new goodmark fenders to go with car .. all numbers match core support firewall ,vin. ,and fender tag  Sold with a bill of sale ,
Any questions please call or text . 248-255-1912 The reserve is very fair  ,bid what you are willing to pay ,and please have funds available to save us all time and aggravation
No motor or trans is with this auction ,but available for a extra cost"

This is the second AAR (and the only mopars) I have ever seen born on my birthday.. need to find a 71 though.  :fingerscrossed:

JS29

When i click on, only one small picture comes up.  :dunno:

RUNCHARGER

Still time to weld a 4 speed hump and cross shaft bracket in before paint.
Sheldon

anlauto

I like it...I wonder how high the bidding will go ? 
What's with the TA stamp next to the VIN ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

That's the first vin stamp I have seen with a TA next to it.

I'm assuming that TA motor is not the original to the car since he shows the vin on the block but doesn't release the vin on the fender tag or body stamping or vin tag. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

on the sequence number it starts with an H.  What does that signify and why do most sequence numbers just have numbers with no letters. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

BFM_Cuda

Quote from: JS29 on March 14, 2020, 07:17:43 AM
When i click on, only one small picture comes up.  :dunno:

yeah sorry, didn't check it first...fixed.

SassyAAR

anlauto

Wonder if it actually sold for $15,050.00 ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

SassyAAR