Main Menu

'70 Barracuda - 340 clone -$30k - Spokane/WA

Started by ec_co, August 06, 2017, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

3 photos?  I guess not selling the car is his goal.  I would think after doing a full ground up restoration that you might want to show off some of the hard work?   :notsure:

ec_co

unless you *really* don't want to sell it. but honey, I've had it up for months and no bites .... guess we gotta keep it ....  :andyangel:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

JS29

Quote from: ec_co on August 06, 2017, 08:58:49 PM
unless you *really* don't want to sell it. but honey, I've had it up for months and no bites .... guess we gotta keep it ....  :andyangel:
:iagree: :haha:

MoparJunkie

This guy has been "Trying" to sell this car for about a month or more. He keeps refreshing the post. Their is more info in the title than the body of the ad,  :haha:

I'm thinking he really doesn't want to sell it, so he's just not budging from the price or putting forth much effort. Looks pretty nice, not a huge fan of the color though. Plus it's a cuda, everyone knows challengers are better!  :rofl:

Moparman82

Could be a really good price if it's as nice as it appears, but the proof is in the pudding, somebody needs to put eyes on it
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

MoparJunkie

Quote from: Moparman82 on August 09, 2017, 12:11:27 PM
Could be a really good price if it's as nice as it appears, but the proof is in the pudding, somebody needs to put eyes on it

If anyone is interested I could try and sneak a peek, I do live in the Spokane area.

303 Mopar

I'd be interested in that Power Wagon sitting next to the Cuda.   :banana: