Main Menu

'70 Challenger ..... LMAO

Started by ec_co, March 17, 2017, 07:56:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

someone is smokin a lil too much of something .... thought is was worth a good Friday laugh    :))

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&formSourceTag=112&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c6483&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c6487&zip=80021&distance=50000&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#listing=163764401

Dealer's Price:    $10,500
Mileage:    ---
Transmission:    Automatic
Exterior Color:    Yellow
Interior Color:    Black
VIN:    JH23G0E140119
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

He's been trying to get big money for that car for a few months now.  :bricks:

71GranCoupe

Be interesting to see value opinions are for this car from the group. The car is definitely rough, needs LOTS of TLC and the only things that stick out might be the AC and the bench seat.

I may be way off base, but with the plain jane it is, I am going to tag it with a $3500 value. Any others have a thought on this one?

erik70rt

I wouldn't even pay $3500 for that pile.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

ec_co

:iagree:

'70 G code automatic that needs everything replaced .... doesn't seem to be much salvageable ..... $1000-1500?
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

RUNCHARGER

I don't want to hurt my eyes by looking at it again but last time I looked at it I thought it would be $1k max and I myself would not pay that much. Maybe it has certain parts on it someone else needs hence maybe THEY would pay $1k.
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

You can start by telling that guy to stop watching Graveyard Cars......
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

kent_goins

Holy crap!!!  :rolleyes: What isn't bent, broken, rusted, missing or disintegrated????....and love that tow package. I think it's a Challenger but will have to buy a better microscope to find out :haha: :rofl: