Main Menu

70 Challenger RT - Quad green

Started by Choppintime, February 21, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Choppintime

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Dodge-Challenger-R-T/173172052367?hash=item2851dbd18f:g:UyEAAOSwz7NaV~T0&vxp=mtr

Not a huge fan of green and quadruple green seems like overkill. But, this car has a ton of options and I think would look stunning done. Whats up with the V1F on upper part of fender tag next to the V6F ? Then again, the V1F listed above the FF4. I know the one above the body color is for the green vinyl top. Why the duplicate code up top?

anlauto

This car is NOT a convertible....but yes I agree it's a lot of green and the exact same combination as the 440 U code Sunroof car I'm restoring...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Choppintime

Sorry - fixed the 'convertible' part.......

6bblgt

for reasons currently unknown - the LA plant listed the vinyl top twice

383 - 4-speed & 3.91s  :burnout:

RzeroB

Quote from: 6bblgt on February 21, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
for reasons currently unknown - the LA plant listed the vinyl top twice

:iagree:  Nothing like standardization among the various assembly plants   :headbang:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

RUNCHARGER

That's a really neat car, not interested at the buy-in though. I think it would look terrific when done.
Sheldon

JH27N0B

I love everything about that car except the asking price!

6bblgt

it's from Utah & ended up in Arizona a couple years ago - listed on eBay and Craigslist on & off over the past couple of years in the mid-$20Ks - guess it found a new owner in Florida

RUNCHARGER

Too bad it might never get done. I feel the asking is getting close to the restored price.
Sheldon

Spikedog08

A little too much Green for me . . . both color and cash!   :drunk:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!