Main Menu

Decent Green/green 4 speed T/A

Started by anlauto, February 12, 2017, 06:34:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

$40k is pretty good.  But the cost to rebuild the original engine and the color might put it over the cost of what most would think it worth.  But if it's really rust free, it's hard to over pay for that.  Truly rust rust free E-Bodies is like money in the bank.

ec_co

be interested to know if it's an original N94 too. build sheet and tags  :wowzers:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Interesting car all right. You could piece out the 440 for a few bucks. It looks like it has the cyclops dash. It would depend on the 974 rad, original wheels included etc.
Sheldon

71GranCoupe

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 12, 2017, 07:47:20 PM
Interesting car all right. You could piece out the 440 for a few bucks. It looks like it has the cyclops dash. It would depend on the 974 rad, original wheels included etc.

Good points there Sheldon. He did mention the heads, wonder about the offset rockers, exhaust manifolds and the air cleaner. Too far for me, so no need to call and tie his time up but will be  :popcorn:

ec_co

Quote from: anlauto on February 12, 2017, 07:29:23 PM
Most T/A's came with the N94 hood :alan2cents:

haha. i really do know that, blonde moment  :drunk:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Blake@diyhemi.com

Interesting color combo. I know of an AAR with the same green on green scheme. It also had a green vinyl roof, not sure if factory though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

DetMatt

I'd be happy to check it out if anybody wants boots on the ground.

MoparDave

a friend of mine sold his AAR same color and survivor ish with a couple issues and pulled 38k and is ran pretty good.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

RUNCHARGER

Somebody on another forum checked it out: 

" Was originally auto.
Missing air cleaner assembly,original radiator, space saver.
Very clean car. Some bubbling not all hacked up.Complete 340 engine is there do not know the bore. Dont remember seeing manifolds. Six Pack complete with solenoid. Disassembled for inspection.
Buildsheet still above glove box. "

Priced a bit high based on that info I believe. I could talk myself into looking for an aircleaner, rad, spare I suppose but "some bubbling" along with the missing parts would stop me in my tracks along with originally an auto. Just too many things against it now.
Sheldon