Main Menu

'70 Challenger SE - Denver - $3500

Started by ec_co, July 02, 2017, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

its rusty and crusty, but it's also only $3500. not mine, don't know the owner but it is in my area if you want it checked out

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6197821263.html

I bought this 1970 Dodge Challenger SE 6 years ago with the intention of restoring it, but never had the time to do so. Now looking to get rid of it. It will need to be completely restored. There is rust as you can tell from the pictures. Glass is good except for windshield. I do not have the engine or transmission. Radiator and mounts are missing. Headlights, fenders and grille are also gone. Seats will need to be reupholstered. I do have new full front, trunk, left and right rear floor pans. I do have the original, hard to find overhead roof consolette.

This originally had a 383 with a 727 Torqueflite transmission and power brakes. It does have the smaller "opera" style rear window and as I mentioned earlier, the glass in good shape.

I WILL ONLY BE IN TOWN FOR 3 DAYS, Sunday the 2nd thru Tuesday the 4th. If it sells, great. If not, I will repost the next time I come back to Denver. I am firm on the price, so take that into consideration when replying to the post. I will do my best to reply in a timely manner to anyone interested, but will be on a job site with limited access to the internet.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

A.Gramz

Title status says missing.  So.... 3500$ parts car w/ no eng or trans?  Or are there ways to get a proper legal title?

ec_co

Quote from: A.Gramz on July 02, 2017, 08:08:41 AM
Title status says missing.  So.... 3500$ parts car w/ no eng or trans?  Or are there ways to get a proper legal title?

they are attainable. my dad lost the title to the '70 and WA State purged all the old records @ '99 from what I was told (he last registered it '87). when I got it back to CO I had to get a bond, have the VIN and body #s matched and verified by the State Patrol, and other fun goodies as seen here https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sites/default/files/DR2187.pdf   wasn't that hard really. for #4 I know a CO dealer that would sign off on it in

but I got it :)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came