Main Menu

70 Dodge dealer Color & Upholstery Selector book , not mine

Started by Brads70, February 17, 2017, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Cuda Cody

You know I'm looking for that!!!!   :clapping:  Thanks man!  Wish it was a little nicer.  Want to scan it and put it up on our site.   :thinking:

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 17, 2017, 06:06:20 PM
You know I'm looking for that!!!!   :clapping:  Thanks man!

I was thinking of you when I posted this. I was just about to do the atCudaCody thing when I noticed you responded.  :D

blown motor

That's cool. If I had a 70 I'd be all over it. Easy to say when I don't have to buy it.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

xs29j8

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 17, 2017, 06:06:20 PM
You know I'm looking for that!!!!   :clapping:  Thanks man!  Wish it was a little nicer.  Want to scan it and put it up on our site.   :thinking:

Hi Cody...

Attached is a picture of one of the worst stained pages of the 1970 Dodge Color & Upholstery Book and two quick cleaned up versions...

Cuda Cody

Thanks @xs29j8  for posting some photos.  How did you get the page to clean up?  Was that in photoshop? 

Also, what other books do you have?

PM sent...

xs29j8

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 18, 2017, 04:22:57 PM
Thanks @xs29j8  for posting some photos.  How did you get the page to clean up?  Was that in photoshop? 

PM sent...

I used Paint Shop Pro 8 which is similar to Photoshop.

Cuda Cody

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

xs29j8

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 18, 2017, 04:22:57 PM

xs29j8

anlauto

Wow...I love that 1971 book....Are you selling it, how much ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

xs29j8

Quote from: anlauto on February 19, 2017, 05:14:02 AM
Wow...I love that 1971 book....Are you selling it, how much ?

Yes, the 1971 Dealer Data & Car Selector Book is amazing, and in super nice condition...
1970 Dodge Color & Upholstery Selector - $395
1971 Plymouth Color & Trim Selector - $295
1971 Plymouth Dealer Data Book & Car Selector - $495

Or, a "Package Deal" for all three: $1000 (would be $1185 if bought separately)

Cuda Cody

I wonder if there is any difference between the blue 71 Plymouth Data book and the one I bought last week?  I'm waiting for it to show up so I can see?

Thinking about the Color and Upholstery selector.  @anlauto are you thinking of buying the 71 Data book?

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 19, 2017, 07:47:35 AM
I wonder if there is any difference between the blue 71 Plymouth Data book and the one I bought last week?  I'm waiting for it to show up so I can see?

Thinking about the Color and Upholstery selector.  @anlauto are you thinking of buying the 71 Data book?

@Cuda Cody I would love too, and that's a decent price, but it's just not in the cards for me... :'( not these days anyhow....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration