Main Menu

71 cuda drive train

Started by Stein, April 20, 2017, 09:32:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Stein

Quote from: anlauto on April 20, 2017, 09:34:23 AM
@bpsmopar Should buy the AC lines  :alan2cents:

Thought of you when I seen it was an A/C car.

anlauto

I have three out of four that I need for the next car thanks to @Cuda Cody  :worship:

There's a ton of parts on that 71 that they probably won't use, like the air cleaner, radiator, etc...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

1 Wild R/T

The suction line is a butchered mess but the other three look ok...

anlauto

Good eye...I never noticed that. I need the one that comes off the front of the compressor on the driver's side.

1 Wild R/T

This one might be good but I'd want better pictures, that hose might have been customized too.... Nice thing is the two lines on the right fender are decent 71 parts.... 

71GranCoupe

If that is an original car with the A/C, it is a shame they are dumping the drive train/parts.  :dunno:

HP_Cuda

Didn't someone here need a 383 recently?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on April 20, 2017, 10:52:57 AM
If that is an original car with the A/C, it is a shame they are dumping the drive train/parts.  :dunno:

If it's an original 383 Cuda...it's just sad altogether  :crying:

RUNCHARGER

Under hood looks original but I don't think the tail panel moldings are there? I don't want to look again. It looks like a bit of a waste of a car though. Also if he's selling the drivetrain, then why so many photos of the body? Either looking for attention or trying to tick people off I think.
Sheldon

Crocha617

I'm pretty sure that was an original black 71 Cuda I believe it was for sale somewhere in the last year or so. I remember the hockey stripes on it. It looks like it had the tail panel moldings at some point.

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on April 20, 2017, 11:37:30 AM
Quote from: 71GranCoupe on April 20, 2017, 10:52:57 AM

If it's an original 383 Cuda...it's just sad altogether  :crying:

:iagree:   There are better cars to resto-mode than a '71 triple black N code Cuda, if that is indeed what it is.....

1 Wild R/T

I agree but at the end of the day it's his car to do as he pleases.... Can't fix stupid...

Chippa

Gee this is the type of car i would be very happy to restore.....shame they want to pull it all apart in my eyes...oh well..