Main Menu

86 original miles 70 Hemi Cuda

Started by Challenger in NC, February 20, 2020, 05:25:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

To me it really doesn't matter , It is way out of my price range & I will not be buying it , buyer beware  :alan2cents:

7212Mopar

Too many zeros behind the 12 for me. This will only go to a rich person. My dream of owning a Viper someday is comparatively modest.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

EV2RTSE

Quote from: Bpret on February 21, 2020, 04:00:12 AM
Question on the blackout on cowl? Did all 70 cudas get the blackout or is it a plant/time schedule thing. I have a 70 cuda convertible early April car. Had original paint on car no blackout I hand sanded area no sign of black. I realize anything could have happened before I owned it but have noticed others without it. I did mine without it since I have pictures before restoring it with no black out.

The cowl blackout was I think officially phased out around late April of 70 but IIRC there are a lot of known examples of late March and early April-built cars without it also.

RUNCHARGER

Not feeling it with the cyclops dash, drum brakes, no axle package, automatic and price.
Sheldon

dodj

Quote from: JH27N0B on February 20, 2020, 06:34:37 PM
Most people who didn't order optional wheels intended to either buy a set of mags soon after taking delivery of the car, or in some cases like probably was the case with this car, use it to build a race car.  Why waste money on options you were going to toss in the trash or store in the corner of the garage?
Didn't think of that. Makes complete sense.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

JS29

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 21, 2020, 01:35:02 PM
Not feeling it with the cyclops dash, drum brakes, no axle package, automatic and price.
:iagree:

cuda hunter

Quote from: 7212Mopar on February 21, 2020, 12:40:24 PM
My dream of owning a Viper someday is comparatively modest.

Isn't that the truth brother !!! Right there with ya !
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee