Main Menu

AAR Cuda or not?

Started by HP_Cuda, October 10, 2023, 07:47:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

HP_Cuda

As what has been said before that all AAR's came with Rallye Dashes. Maybe I'm mistaken but here is one for you and it ain't cheap.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1241290880080678/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

Misinformation, not all AAR Cudas came with rally dashes. It was an extra cost option like everything else.

The only E Bodies to come STANDARD with a rally dash have a VIN number starting with JS, that's it. All others, all engines, had a standard dash. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

Cudas didn't come standard with rally dashes, that was an option.
Looks like a good one for Alan to restore, he has been cranking out F4 AARs!

anlauto

The price is on the high end in my opinion, ONLY because of the colour, lack of options and the automatic. If it was a red 4 speed or something more desirable, then $40K is a no brainer...

The previous collision repair doesn't turn me off, but it also should devalue it somewhat over an original paneled car of course.  :yes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

DeathProofCuda

MoparLeo

VIN, Fender tag, Block casting ?
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

erat340

Alan...how about 73 up JH A57 cars?

anlauto

Quote from: erat340 on December 18, 2023, 01:41:24 PMAlan...how about 73 up JH A57 cars?

YES A57 package includes rally gauges