Main Menu

AAR Cuda Project -Minnesota $42K

Started by BFM_Cuda, July 03, 2019, 08:37:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BFM_Cuda

Not mine, sadly....

https://brainerd.craigslist.org/pts/d/nisswa-1970-aar-cuda/6924822880.html

1970 AAR Cuda Plymouth. This car Numbers is a 340 6 pack, with 4 speed, and Poly bumpers front and Rear. The motor is an original T/A block. The restoration on this car should be a easy finish as a lot of the hard. Work has been done. The 340 is rebuilt as are the number correct 6 pack carbs. The front suspension and steering column has all be rebuilt. Sparing no expense The wire harness is all new Evans electrical Harness front to back. The heads are correct as the rockers. The numbers on the door match the numbers on the data plate and match the numbers on the firewall, radiator, etc. if you have question and are serious please call me. I don't need help selling this car. Thanks for looking.

RUNCHARGER

Lots of money to spend yet I bet. I wonder if it has rallye gauges.
Sheldon

anlauto

I think I would want to re-do the work that has already been done. Red E-brake cable, really ?

P.S. If that's the dash in the back ground, I would say YES to the Rallye gauges
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yes, the paintwork doesn't look show quality from what you can see.
Sheldon

anlauto

Doesn't say the T/A block is numbers matching and no mention of a broadcast sheet  :dunno: but if it's an A22 4spd from the factory....that's a pretty nice car and only $7K more then I'm asking for my column auto  :drunk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

JS29

Painted windshield wiper transmission go's well with the E-brake cable.  :unbelievable: Are the door latch's and screw's painted as well?  :barf:

anlauto

I know the "fish scale" rocker trim is not supposed to be on an AAR, but how is it they end at the end of the rocker and not extend on to the fender :looney: :looney:

ragtopdodge

:panama:
Quote from: anlauto on July 04, 2019, 09:37:15 AM
I know the "fish scale" rocker trim is not supposed to be on an AAR, but how is it they end at the end of the rocker and not extend on to the fender :looney: :looney:

It's not?  I thought all 'Cudas had em.

:notsure:

anlauto

Quote from: ragtopdodge on July 05, 2019, 02:19:09 PM
:panama:
Quote from: anlauto on July 04, 2019, 09:37:15 AM

It's not?  I thought all 'Cudas had em.

:notsure:

All 70 Cudas had them EXCEPT AAR's....they likely didn't fair well with the side exhaust  :dunno: