Started by anlauto, January 10, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 15, 2018, 06:38:44 PM
Alright: So who here bought it?

Yea...and when are they going to send it to me for restoration  :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

king dragon

Hi Guys, first time here.
I can proudly tell you all I'm the new owner of this Cuda. Can I tell you how pumped I am. The owner Robert was a true Gentelman, I offered him 25k to end auction early and he wouldnt do it. I put my bid at 25 and let it ride and couldnt believe I won it. He actually honored the auction price. Car is loaded and on its way to Long Island as I write this.   So Thrilled!
Look for some of my other project cars go up for sale soon.
  -J

RUNCHARGER

Good for you and welcome to the forum from B.C. Canada. Of course we expect a plethora of photographs and a 10,000 work essay on the build.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Welcome @king dragon   :welcome:  Looks like you got a good deal on a super cool project!   :banana:  Nice job.   :clapping:  Can't wait to see it get restored.   :ohyeah:

anlauto

Will be a nice car restored correctly. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

realn96

Quote from: king dragon on January 24, 2018, 07:11:36 PM
Hi Guys, first time here.
I can proudly tell you all I'm the new owner of this Cuda. Can I tell you how pumped I am. The owner Robert was a true Gentelman, I offered him 25k to end auction early and he wouldnt do it. I put my bid at 25 and let it ride and couldnt believe I won it. He actually honored the auction price. Car is loaded and on its way to Long Island as I write this.   So Thrilled!
Look for some of my other project cars go up for sale soon.
  -J
:welcome:
Nice another car coming to Long Island...
Can't wait to see it when it's done!
If you don't mind me asking? Where are you on Long Island?