Main Menu

Better hurry....this won't last !

Started by anlauto, May 24, 2019, 03:35:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

A true Mopar guy too! I think I prefer the Charger, that Cuda is correctly priced though by the look of it.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Really fair price for what you get as long as it's not a rust bucket.   :yes:

1 Wild R/T

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

nsmall

1 Wild R/T

anlauto

Jay Bee

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the original ad state that "the ad will come down if either one of the cars is sold", or something like that. Is there anyway to know for sure it was the Cuda and not the Charger, odds are it was the Cuda but......

Brads70

Murray bought it, he having it painted black this weekend.  :haha:

Cuda Cody

Is this the same car?  Saw someone in our Facebook group posted this photo today.

anlauto

Could be, I wonder if he bought it ?

RUNCHARGER

Good: Hopefully see it on the road in a year or two.
Sheldon

Jay Bee

Quote from: Jay Bee on May 24, 2019, 04:21:09 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the original ad state that "the ad will come down if either one of the cars is sold", or something like that. Is there anyway to know for sure it was the Cuda and not the Charger, odds are it was the Cuda but......

Well, I guess that answers that.