Main Menu

Challenger TA 4 speed on CL

Started by Husk Challenger, November 10, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

That's pretty reasonable for an entry level T/A. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1970-Dodge-Challenger/223228435738  At $39K it's a half decent driver, upon a lot further inspection of course. However $39K is pretty high if your intention is a full restoration.

It's really one of those in between cars, could you really be happy spending $40K and driving around a car that looks like that ? If so, you'll never find a cheaper 4 speed T/A :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yes: It's a tough one all right. Do you keep making it wrong and spray the engine compartment to match the exterior? I still live in  the $39k is all the money for a T/A world but time has moved on.
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

I agree Alan but this means that he is limiting his market to sell to this if all he wants is someone who will drive it as it is and doesn't care about color, non-rallye dash, non-original motor/trans, welds, etc.

It's possible but not probable.

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Morty426

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on November 13, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
Yes: It's a tough one all right. Do you keep making it wrong and spray the engine compartment to match the exterior? I still live in  the $39k is all the money for a T/A world but time has moved on.

In a time, long, long ago ....