Main Menu

Challenger T/A PROJECT for sale

Started by anlauto, January 19, 2023, 05:59:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I don't know anything about this car, but I'll gladly restore it.... :) Looks like an original FC7 4 speed T/A....
Asking price is about $28K USD.....a little high, but you don't find projects for sale too often....
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/chatham-kent/project-car/1646480339
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Katfish

What's your estimate for bringing this to #2 , driver quality condition?

anlauto

Likely another $80K or so USD... :haha: Have you seen the price of PolyGlas tires lately  :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda_mark

#'s all match. I do not have original motor or carbs. Interesting.

anlauto

I guess it depends on how you read it: Quote: " vin tag, cowl & rad cradle #'s all match

In my opinion it's basically saying the only matching numbers are found on the VIN tag, cowl and rad support  :dunno: kinda hurts the value not having anything else. :alan2cents:

JH27N0B

I think some sellers are redefining #s match to mean that all the body #s match the VIN instead of the engine and trans.  ::)
The missing fender tag kills it for me as far as being worth the money it costs these days to restore a basket case like that one.

anlauto

No mention of the VIN number, but it would be nice to see if the broadcast sheet is anywhere out there to be found, that would be a huge plus. :alan2cents:

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: That needs quite a few high$$$ parts. They don't come up too often though. I'd put a proper 70 rally dash in it and paint it whatever colour I fancied. The body looks fairly good for an eastern E-body.
Sheldon

anlauto

Did you count how many sets of rear springs it has  :veryexcited:

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on January 19, 2023, 08:07:31 AM
Did you count how many sets of rear springs it has  :veryexcited:

wow good eye....I count 3 sets.

Price seems pretty high for what you are getting to me.

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: Yeah some Ricky Racer stuff going on back there, gonna need a shock crossmember for sure. The floors really look good for an eastern car. Ha, ha I would count on having to do them anyway but at least they don't have obvious holes. I kind of like this one but it's not something I would buy without looking at it in person.
Sheldon

Finoke

Looks like it was purple at some point?

anlauto

blenheim-boy

I dont live far from the challenger
30 mins
Have been talking with owner, car is too rough for my liking.

dodj

I'd pay $3600 for that car, but not $36,000.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill