Main Menu

Do you think it's worth this much? '71 Cuda

Started by erik70rt, April 26, 2017, 08:53:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

erik70rt

Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

1971Y13

They started with 3 or 4 million, it has sunk alot since then.
1971 'Cuda
1968 GTX

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

If I had that kind of money, that would be a car I would seriously want.  Not sure if it's worth it or not, but in those price ranges not many people buy things because they need to, it's more of a want and they often have the money to do what they want. 

6bblgt

If it was "WORTH IT" to someone with the means to own it - it would be in RK's "SOLD" listings - non-original engine (bench & column auto) isn't helping

61K T/A

I would be very, very happy with just a clone.

erik70rt

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 26, 2017, 10:48:38 AM
If it was "WORTH IT" to someone with the means to own it - it would be in RK's "SOLD" listings - non-original engine (bench & column auto) isn't helping

Non original engine?  From what I read in the write up it has the VIN on the block.  Did I miss something?

RUNCHARGER

That car is awesome: Not many to pick from that are original. Obviously it isn't worth that much though or we wouldn't be talking about it.
Sheldon

6bblgt

I didn't read the whole description - but this is in the bullet points - if it was the "ORIGINAL ENGINE" - shouldn't that be first?

RUNCHARGER

Purported to have original fluids in the engine, so that would make it original. Recent Mopar Action article on it, might want to upgrade the ad. I love the car even more though after reading that ad and refreshing the highlights of it.
Sheldon

erik70rt

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 26, 2017, 12:08:14 PM
I didn't read the whole description - but this is in the bullet points - if it was the "ORIGINAL ENGINE" - shouldn't that be first?

I thought that, too, so I went and read that entire crappy write up.  It says way down (when you get through all the BS) that the VIN is stamped in the block.  I agree, the way it's written in the beginning makes it seem like the engine was replaced.

Markp

Convertibles don't do it for me yes I know they are very rare but lets be honest here the nicest e-bodies are the T/A and AAR Cuda. :wrenching: I would rather buy 5 AARs all different colors and 5 T/A's all different colors then have that 1 convertible.......but that's just me.
1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

Cuda Cody

Pretty sure that's a hard top Hemi Cuda.  Not even a Convertible. 

Quote from: Markp on April 26, 2017, 02:25:31 PM
Convertibles don't do it for me yes I know they are very rare but lets be honest here the nicest e-bodies are the T/A and AAR Cuda. :wrenching: I would rather buy 5 AARs all different colors and 5 T/A's all different colors then have that 1 convertible.......but that's just me.

Markp

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 26, 2017, 02:41:57 PM

It's not a convertible your right :sorry: I glanced at it for a second at work :haha: My statement still stands I would rather have 5 T/As and 5 AAR's
1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

xx88man

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 26, 2017, 02:41:57 PM

Quote from: Markp on April 26, 2017, 02:25:31 PM

Ya this one is a hardtop. If it were a convertible it would priced a lot higher than this!  :takemymoney:
Keep yer foot in it