Main Menu

Green car with green RT stripe....

Started by anlauto, February 25, 2017, 07:33:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Underbuilt and overpriced Alan? That would have been a nice car when new.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

HP_Cuda

That's a 59k Green Stripe the most coveted Ebody ever!!!

:clapping:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

fc7cuda

Great looking stripe, no doubt. Image from Performance Car Graphics.

DetMatt

I have a friend with an unrestored A66 car that has the green rump stripe over green, over green and once more. It's very kool and it's a 4 speed!

RUNCHARGER

I really like the blue stripe cars as well.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

DetMatt

Here it is, my apologies, no vinyl top.

anlauto

Just realized it's the same Quebec dealer with the purple Hemi Challenger in the other thread here. :soshelp:

xx88man

Am I blind? I see the car is coded for a green stripe but I don't see the stripe on the car in the pics...yet it says original paint. Am I just not seeing it?   :unbelievable:
Keep yer foot in it

xx88man

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 26, 2017, 08:22:29 AM

I also really like the blue stripe cars. I used to own a B7 car with a blue stripe... Sadly I was forced to part with it when life threw me a curveball. Actually I got it from your area Sheldon. 1970 RT/SE 383 auto. When I got it somebody had dyed the vinyl roof red.
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

Quote from: xx88man on February 26, 2017, 09:39:04 AM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 26, 2017, 08:22:29 AM

I also really like the blue stripe cars. I used to own a B7 car with a blue stripe... Sadly I was forced to part with it when life threw me a curveball. Actually I got it from your area Sheldon. 1970 RT/SE 383 auto. When I got it somebody had dyed the vinyl roof red.

Here's the one I'm restoring, also B7 with V6B 383 4 speed RT http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/1970EB7RT.html

DetMatt

The car at the top of the thread is coded for the green longitudinal stripe and its absent.

xx88man

Ya...it says original paint so I kinda figured the stripe would still be there 
Keep yer foot in it