Main Menu

hmmm ... '70 Cuda .... bird ???

Started by ec_co, August 06, 2017, 09:25:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

https://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-cuda/6216987903.html

interesting ..... can't say I've seen it done before .... or even thought about doing it
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

cuda hunter

1970 CUDA, 383 super commando, numbers matching, 66,000 original miles, 4 speed pistol grip, purchased from original/only owner. Call 906-two eight four, three seven one one.

I like it. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Wonder how long he has had the wing on and was it an original superbird wing?  Aren't those wings really hard to find?

HP_Cuda

Good grief, someone give him 45k to take the wing off.

:bricks:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

61K T/A

cuda hunter

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 06, 2017, 10:19:47 PM
Wonder how long he has had the wing on and was it an original superbird wing?  Aren't those wings really hard to find?

Very hard to find.  I've had more opportunity over the years at M46 scoops than I have had at bird wings.

I do have one real bird wing. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Judging by his description of the car, maybe he hasn't noticed the wing on it ? :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration