Main Menu

Likely a Good Deal !!

Started by anlauto, May 29, 2021, 02:36:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Considering the suspension, engine and transmission it already has....this is likely a good deal at $45K CDN  :alan2cents:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/moose-jaw/1973-plymouth-barracuda/1568862060?cid=5dd3a322-b186-4d52-a4a8-0f9b351156d5
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Runs and drives excellent according to the seller  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

cuda hunter

Looks like a good deal.  What is that in American money? 
And what does it cost to get a car across the border these days?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

The one interior pic we can see there is no dash.  Wonder what the interior looks like. 
He claims it's all been done though.

Good deal at that price!
Quote from: TX9AAR on May 30, 2021, 05:49:35 AM
$37,258  U.S. I don't know what it would take to get it over the border
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

He claims interior still needs work, I take that as meaning it needs a complete interior....ask the seller, he was really quick answering my question about whether it runs or not..

Purepony

Wow that's not bad !! I'd be interested if it was in the states for sure

anlauto

$38,300.00 USD buys this car, the savings on the exchange alone will cover the International shipping charges... :unitedstates: :canada: :alan2cents:

Purepony

What would shipping be ? Approximately

Your not helping my situation lolz by tempting me to buy this car

anlauto

Quote from: Purepony on June 03, 2021, 10:08:31 AM
What would shipping be ? Approximately

Your not helping my situation lolz by tempting me to buy this car

Going your way, I would estimate $2K ? You guys don't have to pay any import taxes because the car was manufactured in the USA. You would need to use a transport company that does cross border brokering in house, that way they deal with everything at the border and make it hassle free for the buyer/importer.

I highly recommend TurboAuto Transport for all your cross border needs... :twothumbsup:
https://turboautotransport.com/  email for a quote, what could it hurt  :dunno:

Challenger in NC

Mopsquad

I'd go check it out just to visit Moosejaw.  :)

RUNCHARGER

Talk about a project that does absolutely nothing for me! Glad there are different strokes for different folks.
Sheldon

1972V21Cuda

When the side markers disappear, I walk away....