Main Menu

Nice RESTO-MOD project...

Started by anlauto, October 13, 2018, 06:03:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Moprr

Yes it's mine I meant to attach the posting here.  I can pics of anything anyone may need just hard in the garage.  Any questions anyone has I can answer. 

anlauto

I didn't realize the car is fairly local to me....I'd be happy to check it out, or even finish it for someone they may be interested... :bigmoney: I have a customer currently looking for a 71 Cuda resto-mod project....so there are people out there looking to buy.....

With the cost of paint jobs around here being in the $15K-$20K range, I'm surprised you're only asking $20K CDN....
...in my opinion, it should sell quick...you'd think...

Good luck with your sale....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Swamp Donkey

That does seem like a really good deal.
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

HP_Cuda

Gee Alan since it's in your neck of the woods, just throw out a price to finish it!!!

:D
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

.........one million dollars...... :bigmoney:

HP_Cuda

There's a business plan for ya Alan.

:rofl:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Moprr

Sorry not for sale anymore. I had lots of interest and it hit the wife that it may be gone and she said I did too much work to let it go. (I enjoyed the work and it was my idea to sell it) It still will take a while to get it all together but now some house  projects i had for next year can wait just need to finish our basement.  she seemed too upset f I let it go

1 Wild R/T

You've made the right decision.... Give her a kiss & take her out to dinner....

71-440

Quote from: Moprr on October 13, 2018, 06:34:05 PM
Sorry not for sale anymore. I had lots of interest and it hit the wife that it may be gone and she said I did too much work to let it go. (I enjoyed the work and it was my idea to sell it) It still will take a while to get it all together but now some house  projects i had for next year can wait just need to finish our basement.  she seemed too upset f I let it go

Sounds like they are both keepers! :twothumbsup:
Joe

Swamp Donkey

I've had my car for 26 years and it's still not done.   Not even really started.  But my wife is fully onboard for me to finish it by 2024!   Haha.  That's to nice of a car and motor etc to let go for 20k anyway.
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

RUNCHARGER

Good for you. Your wife is a keeper for sure.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Any Wife that talks you Out of selling your car is a keeper  :twothumbsup:

nsmall

I love this story!!!!

Can't remember a story where someone was glad they sold their car. :bradsthumb: