303 Mopar

Two really nice T/A's for sale, maybe someone knows more

Go Mango - JH23J0B291373.

[ebay]192345440332[/ebay]

EF8 - JH23J0B282602

[ebay]162727549113[/ebay]

anlauto

They are both nice cars :drooling:
I find it funny that in both descriptions neither owner mentions that they are automatic cars :stop:

They're listed that way in the "specifics" , but not in the ads...I wonder why ? :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

Lots of cool cars stashed in the background in the pictures of the orange T/A including an AAR!
I wonder if that's all the seller's collection, or if it's a brokerage?
He's also selling a 4 speed hemi Charger 500! :inlove:
The green T/A looks familiar, did that one sell a few months ago at a Mecum auction, flipper?

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on October 28, 2017, 07:35:36 AM
They are both nice cars :drooling:
I find it funny that in both descriptions neither owner mentions that they are automatic cars :stop:

They're listed that way in the "specifics" , but not in the ads...I wonder why ? :rofl:

The orange one mentions it right in the beginning header...

1970 Dodge Challenger
1970 Challenger TA 340-6 automatic low miles numbers matching full Docs Go Mango

But FWIW I agree on a T/A AAR I'd absolutely want a 4 spd.... Many cars it doesn't matter to me but the Trans Am cars just need a 5 spd..
Original broadcast sheet and invoice

FlatlandTA

Quote from: JH27N0B on October 28, 2017, 07:59:09 AM
Lots of cool cars stashed in the background in the pictures of the orange T/A including an AAR!
I wonder if that's all the seller's collection, or if it's a brokerage?
He's also selling a 4 speed hemi Charger 500! :inlove:
The green T/A looks familiar, did that one sell a few months ago at a Mecum auction, flipper?
Just sold at mecum and just sold hardly a week ago on ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuda Cody

:inlove:  Those are sweet!!!!  Love that T/A look and style.   :1place:

Roadman

Quote from: TX9AAR on October 28, 2017, 08:28:56 AM
The guy selling the orange T/A is a flipper. There is a post about the Green Charger 500 over on Dodge Charger.com if anyone is interested.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,130148.0.html
The guy selling the orange car is here in Kissimmee. Yep, heavy flipper, keeps his cars at his house. I looked at a car he was selling a few years ago, lets just say he was a little vague in his description vs.the actual condition. I can look at the car if anybody is interested. 

RUNCHARGER

I prefer the look of the green one, I must be getting old. I would be proud to own either one though.
Sheldon

FlatlandTA

Quote from: Roadman on October 28, 2017, 08:56:17 AM
Quote from: TX9AAR on October 28, 2017, 08:28:56 AM
The guy selling the orange T/A is a flipper. There is a post about the Green Charger 500 over on Dodge Charger.com if anyone is interested.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,130148.0.html
The guy selling the orange car is here in Kissimmee. Yep, heavy flipper, keeps his cars at his house. I looked at a car he was selling a few years ago, lets just say he was a little vague in his description vs.the actual condition. I can look at the car if anybody is interested.
That go-mango was restored by Stacey Knobel he's on here just not sure of his alias lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Husk Challenger

Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!