Main Menu

One of the Best V Code 70 cudas

Started by Morty426, April 09, 2018, 01:00:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Morty426

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 19, 2018, 07:18:24 PM
I think the greenies want to drink it or something. They don't want us pulling it out of the ground and putting it to good use.

They must want to keep it for "lube"   :rubeyes:

B5Cuda440-6

Hey everyone -

I was just trolling through the forums today and ran across this posting from back in April. I never even saw it. That is my car that is currently for sale.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you (seriously) for all the kind words and good feedback on my car. I really appreciate it.

As we all know, nothing is perfect and there's always room for improvement, but I honestly tried my best to source the best assembly-line parts and restoration processes for this car. I've bought parts directly from many of you in this forum and on Moparts. I still have a large stash of NOS stuff I've been wanting to add to the car at some point, but have yet to get around to it. I'm pretty detailed and picky by nature, so it's reflected in all I did with my Cuda. One of my favorite parts of doing this ongoing restoration was to look at unrestored/survivor cars and researching how the factory assembly and painting process were. I tried to do this before I restored or repainted anything so be sure I got it as close as I could.

Amazingly enough the car is still for sale. I've been very surprised that nobody has even come to look at it, but maybe that's for a reason I have yet to understand. Honestly, I've been very conflicted about selling it, as I still really like the car and it would be very difficult to replace. Well...at least I could not afford to buy another one outright with this type of restoration.

Anyway - thanks again for all the kind words.  :)

Rob

Chryco Psycho

Semms to me you are getting a message to keep it  :twothumbsup:

B5Cuda440-6

You could be right. I keep buying parts for it, so apparently I can't get over the addiction...

RUNCHARGER

Your car is absolutely awesome. I'd buy that in an instant if I had the dough. If you are at all not sure I think you would be wise to keep it. Think how hard it would be to replace and what it would cost you.
Sheldon

fc7cuda

I have seen the car and it is stunning!  :takepicture:

If you could get the car out in front of potential buyers, it would certainly sell itself.  Do you have a "for Sale" video, maybe send it off to Legendary MC, Volo, and afew others??  :alan2cents:

B5Cuda440-6

Actually, I do have a couple videos and that is a good idea. I'll look into that!

Morty426

Quote from: B5Cuda440-6 on June 28, 2018, 07:01:33 AM
Actually, I do have a couple videos and that is a good idea. I'll look into that!

Rob - don't know who started this thread  :drinkingbud:

Are you bringing it to Carlisle?

If I had the money I would buy it just so I could do a burnout in front of the former owners house  :burnout:

B5Cuda440-6

Hahaha!

I will be at Carlisle, but the car won't.