Main Menu

Original 1971 Hemi Challenger?

Started by GrandpaKevin, April 02, 2021, 02:36:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

Don't know it but they could use some help on the title: " 1971 Plymouth Challenger"

SgtSuperbird

Yes, that's that super-duper rare Plymouth Challenger, one of one, car. Its sister is the likewise ultra rare Dodge Barracuda.  :banana:

SgtSuperbird

Yes, advertising for a quarter of a mil, you'd think they'd have a clue.

70 Top Banana

:iagree: well they could have called it a Dodge 'Cuda' or a Chrysler Challenger, or Desoto Fireflite Hemi! I have Now dated myself.  Seriously, if you ask a quarter of a million dollars for a car you would think you would get the make and model correct, have a pic of the fender tag, pic of the build sheet if you have it and give an honest description about the car and history. My two cents.

RzeroB

It's JS23R1B262661 ... the former Randy Lerner car. It's a real stripped down low option car. Was for sale for a looooong time through Hanksters Muscle Cars and Hot Rods. Guess somebody else is going to give selling it a try. For the money they're asking it looks like the car could at least get a good detailing.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

6bblgt

it was also offered in one of those give-away modern & old musclecar raffle ticket deals a number of years ago - here it was for sale in CA? ~8 years ago  :takealook: