Main Menu

Partial blue int. 4 speed TA $73,900

Started by superdave, November 01, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

Previous topic Next topic

superdave

gzig5

I'm surprised a four speed car like that wouldn't be ordered with a rally dash.  Not standard on a TA??  I could do with out the blue interior but to each their own.

anlauto

The black/blue interior has to go, one or the other, but not both :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

sold around $40K out of Las Vegas ~6 months ago

RUNCHARGER

$40k would be reasonable and allow you to sell off some of the parts and purchase others to make it right.
Sheldon

anlauto

$40K was a good deal....the flipper should have spent $5K straightening out the interior and some PolyGlas tires before he tries to chase the big bucks :bigmoney: :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

Brads70

750-h2

I was told by Jon at Roseville that Keystone was considering retooling to make a proper fitting rear bumper for the 70 Challenger. Hope it happens. :yes:

superdave

Quote from: 6bblgt on November 01, 2018, 06:02:50 PM
sold around $40K out of Las Vegas ~6 months ago
:unbelievable: I knew you guys would catch the obvious like the bumper. I'm the kind of uneducated dummy that would jump on that and be shocked by what all is incorrect after the fact. Except for the black and blue interior I used to not like the colored interiors bit I'm coming around to that. :bradsthumb:

318Stroker

Quote from: gzig5 on November 01, 2018, 02:03:38 PM
I'm surprised a four speed car like that wouldn't be ordered with a rally dash.  Not standard on a TA??  I could do with out the blue interior but to each their own.

The rallye dash was standard on the JS VIN R/T. The T/A is a JH VIN, so the dash was optional.

HP_Cuda

Even tho this one has issues, it sure seems prices are droppin...
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200