Main Menu

project '70 sunroof Challenger -Denver

Started by ec_co, December 30, 2018, 05:38:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

might have been posted before. small pics, can't see much of anything, can't even see the sunroof.

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/d/greeley-1970-challenger-project/6762964359.html

First off - PHONE CALLS ONLY, NO TEXTS
1970 Challenger - PRICED TO SELL - Bring your Best Offer
Car has been completely soda blasted and is ready for body work to begin. This is a project and does require several patches. Most replacement panels are included along with several parts. Car comes with two big blocks - a 440, a 383 and a BIG BLOCK K-MEMBER but no transmission. Originally a small block 318 / automatic car with the rare optional Sun Roof. Most all parts are in the car and can be inspected. Does not include a windshield but has Two Grills.
I do have the fender tag but no Broadcast Sheet. VIN - JH23G0Bxxxxxx
E-body prices continue to appreciate at an astounding rate with no end in sight, don't miss this opportunity to invest in a classic that will only increase in value.
Our time is important so please don't waste yours or mine. Be sure to "Have Permission To Buy" from your Mom, Dad, and your Wife (or Husband) prior to calling. I am not interested in trades of any kind and do not need help selling. I am going to sell this car so bring your best offer, offers only accepted in person.
Thank you - Tony
NO TEXTS ***** 970-324-9121 **** TEXT MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED!!
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

aussiemark

Without the build sheet you'll never know if the sunroof was factory installed this option is not on the fender tag and what is the difference between a big and small block K frame?

Fern

Am I missing something.
I don't see the sunroom in the picts

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

aussiemark

I agree even though it is a small picture you should see an outline of the sliding panel.

RJChallenger

No you are not missing anything . I don't see a sun roof either. And does any body know the difference between a big /small block k-frame on a challenger ?  I don't know of any differences, I thought they were one and the same

aussiemark

The Hemi and six pack k frames have a skid plate welded on the bottom that's the only thing I can think of rest is the same.

RUNCHARGER

Lovely, thorough ad: Perhaps the roof is rusty and sunlight comes through the rust holes?
Sheldon

6bblgt

Quote from: aussiemark on December 30, 2018, 07:10:48 AM
The Hemi and six pack k frames have a skid plate welded on the bottom that's the only thing I can think of rest is the same.

440HP, 440 Six Pack & HEMI (U, V & R) have the "skid plate" for '70-'71