Main Menu

RARE V-code SHAKER Cuda for sale

Started by anlauto, December 23, 2019, 08:31:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Wow!  That is a well optioned ride. 

absolutely love the tan interior.  On just about most colors.  But it would look really good with the green. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Great options. Guy would be smarter to get rid of some of those zero interest GM's and restore this car.
Sheldon

anlauto

What do you guys think about the engine and transmission stampings ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kdcarman

340challconvert

Neat car
Lime Green, tan leather interior with a shaker!
Wonder what it will sell for?  :takemymoney:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

JS29

C26 over head console, premium interior.  Intake and carbs not mentioned. That must have been quite the car in it's day.  :(

kdcarman

Quote from: JS29 on December 23, 2019, 12:27:24 PM
C26 over head console, premium interior.  Intake and carbs not mentioned. That must have been quite the car in it's day.  :(

Don't forget about the 4 speed - that can be a nice ride.

JS29

Quote from: kdcarman on December 23, 2019, 12:34:02 PM
Quote from: JS29 on December 23, 2019, 12:27:24 PM

Don't forget about the 4 speed - that can be a nice ride.
[/quote  @kdcarman I didn't forget! No console 4-speed is one of my favorites, 440+6 at that.  :inlove:

Desmond

Love the car. DO NOT like the drivetrain VIN stampings.  :notsure:

HEMICUDA

The only chance you have for not being completely "covered up" in a car like this, is have a true "professional" do the body and paint and the new owner do all the other work like Ross is doing on his 71 shaker 4 speed Cuda in the "Restoration" section.  Even at that, you'll have way more in it than it's worth.

This is where you have to remember the definition of the word "hobby", no where in it does it say "for profit".  Just like playing golf or any other hobby, if there isn't any personal enjoyment without financial return, sell it.

kdcarman

Apparently the numbers matching motor is in question on this car.

E74cuda

I'd say that both the engine and trans numbers are questionable at best

cuda hunter

Is it the last two digits that make this questionable?

I notice they are kind of caddywampus compared to the rest of the line of letters.
In the factory, did the workers have a straight line somehow to follow? 
Or was this stamped by machine after a human loaded the numbers stamps in?

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

The font of numbers on the engine match identically with the font on the transmission.