Main Menu

SHAKER Convertible only 800 miles

Started by anlauto, January 20, 2022, 06:13:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Does anybody in Ontario know the car ? It's the first I've seen it  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mccannix

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on January 21, 2022, 07:24:36 PM
Does anybody in Ontario know the car ? It's the first I've seen it  :dunno:

Ad says Midland about 45 minutes from me and I've never seen it at any of the local shows /cruise night's etc...  Nice "looking" car though.
You never know what's been hiding, found this 10 minutes from my house....

70vert

with 800 miles, it clearly doesn't get out much.
My guess would be the seller got his hands on this but is not a hard-core Mopar/Ebody guy so simply passing on what he was told or making it up. It is nice, and rare, so someone needs to go check it out and get more details  :smile:

JH27N0B

The car was discussed on another forum, and a Canadian poster there said he knows the car.  It was restored around 15 years ago, the shaker etc are added and it's got 800 miles since it was restored, not since new.  :alan2cents:

blown motor

Quote from: JH27N0B on January 22, 2022, 09:38:26 AM
The car was discussed on another forum, and a Canadian poster there said he knows the car.  It was restored around 15 years ago, the shaker etc are added and it's got 800 miles since it was restored, not since new.  :alan2cents:

That makes a lot of sense. Kind of what I suspected.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

YYZ

It's possible that it's George S' old car that has had the white interior and other options added (and still retains original paint), but I really don't know.  His car was a triple-black '70 383/4-gear and pretty stripped IIRC

@BS27R1B - any insight?

BS27R1B

I read on Facebook that this car was created on Quebec by Michael Poulin. It may be a real car but most options are added.
The white stripe and fantastic claims are clues this is a
Fractured Fairy
"  objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are "