Main Menu

Challenger T/A PROJECT for sale

Started by anlauto, January 19, 2023, 05:59:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on January 19, 2023, 01:05:41 PM
I'd pay $3600 for that car, but not $36,000.

Not a lot of original "J" code cars selling for under $10K these days reguardless of their condition. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kdcarman

Quote from: anlauto on January 19, 2023, 03:57:37 PM
Quote from: dodj on January 19, 2023, 01:05:41 PM
I'd pay $3600 for that car, but not $36,000.

Not a lot of original "J" code cars selling for under $10K these days reguardless of their condition. :alan2cents:

Is the $36.5k CDN?  If yes, $27K USD does not seem bad for a project T/A.  But it is a tough sale without a build sheet or tag.

anlauto

I agree, without documentation, it's on the high side. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

I wouldn't pay that much either but he has to start somewhere. A person would have to look at it in person to determine a fair value I believe.
Sheldon

YYZ

Given how closely the Trans Am cars are followed, there's probably a better chance of finding the BCS in the community, than for a run-of-the-mill H-code car.

anlauto

Quote from: YYZ on January 20, 2023, 09:40:07 AM
Given how closely the Trans Am cars are followed, there's probably a better chance of finding the BCS in the community, than for a run-of-the-mill H-code car.

That's what I was thinking too  :thinking:

YYZ

It looks unmolested enough that I could put together a formal report for a prospective buyer, documenting the original configuration.