Main Menu

What am I missing?

Started by Cuda Cody, February 22, 2017, 11:13:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Is this the price for the done project?

[ebay]292035804472[/ebay]

Or is it $120K for the idea and half started project that you get to finish?  If this is $120K (reserve not met), what is it going to take to finish it?   :o

6bblgt

they don't have time to finish - you buy & you finish  :stop:

ToxicWolf

They are forgetting something that all of us around here know: sometimes when you build a car for yourself,  you lose money.  :looney:

anlauto

I was going to say the owner probably ran out of money that's why they have to sell it... :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I think that is the finished value as long as you spend another $150k in finishing it. For that money I'd like a real one please. It's cool people have different tastes though.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Maybe we can get a deal on 2  :takemymoney:

HP_Cuda

Those two guys are hitting the pipe a bit too hard.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Brads70

That is a ton of man hours into that Cuda. Problem is they will have 350 Thousand into a 150 thousand dollar car when finished. I suspect they figured that out and are trying to cut their losses. It appears to be a work of art.I'll give them that. I'm a little suspect of the front end design, never seen upper control arms run uphill before. Hows that work for lower roll and instant centers..... The wheel will camber out the wrong way when the suspension is compressed.

70chall440

That car has some serious engineering in it, problem is that trying to pick up where they left off is going to be super expensive and when done, it is what it is but not going to be a 300K plus car. As mentioned, it looks like someone ran out of money and is trying to recoup what they can but it a "dog with fleas" meaning its going to take far more money to finish than it will ever be worth. That car is destined for that one buyer who wants something like this and was/is will to spend whatever it will take and doesn't car what it will be worth when done.
Mopar or no car!!!