Main Menu

Wow How cool is this 71...

Started by anlauto, January 16, 2017, 06:34:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Original 1971 Barracuda....383 4spd with factory spoilers.... http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/5960380579.html
Too bad they spoiled it by adding louvers, billboards and a shaker :thumbdown:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

I know I'm the odd man out on this one but I just don't care for purple...... :-[

anlauto

I've made it pretty clear on my feeling on purple lately, but I think this is a really uniquely optioned Barracuda :unbelievable:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

You're killing me @anlauto    You know how much I love 71 Cudas in purple!   :inlove:

anlauto

Picture it restored back to stock... :crazytalk:

61K T/A

Purple yes, white interior...na  But definatley cooool

DetMatt

I like to see purple on a car that was born that way but I'm kinda tired of it otherwise.

fc7cuda

R11 with R31, rockin out that AM!!  :))

70chall440

Good looking car overall, cannot say I am a huge fan of a white top and interior but it is what it is. Love the purple and I believe the louvers, spoilers and shaker all work very well together; much more interesting than stock...
Mopar or no car!!!

Spikedog08

I think the car is amazing but why the black billboard when the rest is white is beyond me??  I think purple and white are incredible together!  Still a very cool car! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Shoooter

If I were to build a car and paint it any colour not worrying about originality it would be a purple car with a white interior. One of my favorites