Main Menu

70 Challenger Horns

Started by RJChallenger, January 22, 2023, 07:18:06 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RJChallenger

I just received my latest order from Roseville Moparts.MH109 Sparton Horns. I was going thru older threads, to find out which horn goes where and which way. I found a thread that stated no, 70 E-bodies came with Sparton horns. All had Prestolite horns. The Roseville site said there were 2 horns and they only had the Sparton Horns. So my question is. Did 70 Challengers only come with Prestolite horns and if so why would Roseville list MH109 Sparton Horns as 70-71 E-body?

anlauto

Not all reproduction parts are advertised correctly. You'll also find that one of the horns will not mount correctly, it will have the opening pointed up, which you don't want.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RJChallenger

I can understand some venders having the wrong information on there website, But I would think you could trust Roseville Moparts to have it listed correctly. Ive got a brand new set of horns , shipped internationally that don't fit or belong to my car. Now that sucks