Main Menu

3 Speaker Dash Replacement Speakers

Started by Gripper, April 22, 2022, 06:14:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Gripper

Anyone direct me to a vendor that sells the replacement outer 3 1/2 left @ right speakers that would not require any modifications to the dash metal frame.

mopar jack

I installed speakers from turnswitch in my 71 3 speaker dash with no trimming required.                                           http://www.turnswitch.com/speakers.htm

Mrbill426

I have a 3 speaker dash and used Turnswitch too; ordered by phone... nice guy and, he fixed me up  :twothumbsup:

Quote from: mopar jack on April 22, 2022, 06:45:33 AM
I installed speakers from turnswitch in my 71 3 speaker dash with no trimming required.                                           http://www.turnswitch.com/speakers.htm

Banana

Using the original radio, or upgraded to modern electronics? Speakers sounding OK?

That's cool I don't have to cut the dash frame with those.

usraptor

Another shout out for turn switch.  I got the side 3 1/2" and center 4X10 speakers and they fit the original frame with no modifications.  turnswitch.com or (763) 780-2861  :bigthumb:

Yeya93

How do them speakers sound? any good? I plan on installing an aftermarket radio in order to have Bluetooth.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

anlauto

Quote from: Yeya93 on June 27, 2022, 05:41:18 PM
How do them speakers sound? any good? I plan on installing an aftermarket radio in order to have Bluetooth.

You don't need a radio to have Bluetooth with your phone :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

usraptor

Quote from: Yeya93 on June 27, 2022, 05:41:18 PM

they're adequate.  I'd say close to original.