Main Menu

Original wiper motor 1970 Cuda

Started by Ccuda, June 11, 2022, 07:42:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Ccuda

Does anyone know if 70 Cuda's came with the motors shown in my photo?
Thank You
Ccuda

Matt M

Yes, its a 2 speed wiper motor found on cars without the ralley dash.

anlauto

Yup, I'm doing an AAR right now with a factory two speed motor. :cooldance:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

198D13

Quote from: Matt M on June 11, 2022, 07:55:12 AM
Yes, its a 2 speed wiper motor found on cars without the ralley dash.

Two speed wiper motors were standard with a non-rallye dash, the three speed motor was optional with such a dash, and standard on rallye dash cars.

Bullitt-

... I don't know this for a fact but thought that a six-pak car used the 3-speed wiper for air cleaner clearance....
   Can anyone confirm?  :huh:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

mccannix

Quote from: Bullitt- on June 11, 2022, 04:42:23 PM
... I don't know this for a fact but thought that a six-pak car used the 3-speed wiper for air cleaner clearance....
Only on the shaker equipped six-pak cars for clearance and on all other engines equipped with the shaker hood

anlauto

Quote from: Bullitt- on June 11, 2022, 04:42:23 PM

That right there is an ol' Mopar myth....likely published in a magazine somewhere n the 80's :))  Terry's got it right  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration