Main Menu

S.F Auto Restoration

Started by 340Challman, August 15, 2022, 08:26:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

340Challman

Hey everyone,
I remember a while back, maybe even 2 years now, pre covid I believe, there was some discussion about Stephan Fournier having health issues. Is he alright and still in business? If so, how do I contact him? I need his expertise.
Thanks all.
Kevin

Floyd

I hadn't heard about health issues but I do believe he's wrapping up his business or has already shut down.  Here's his contact info.  Please post the results if you get an update.

Email reads:  stephan.fournier@videotron.ca

anlauto

ZERO health issues....he's retired, bought a place in the Southern US and is enjoying his time going back and fourth... 8)

He did sell his business and the secret formula for the latches to another guy in Quebec, I met him at Carlisle and he was going to contact me once he was all set-up....I'm hoping to meet up with the new guy again this weekend at Moparfest.  :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mk

340Challman

Quote from: mk on August 16, 2022, 06:13:04 AM
Keep us updated Alan.
:iagree: Hope he is a great protege. Can't afford to lose skills and quality like that.
Kevin

340Challman

Quote from: anlauto on August 16, 2022, 06:02:19 AM
I'm hoping to meet up with the new guy again this weekend at Moparfest.  :takemymoney:

Any update on the new guy? @anlauto
The clock is winding down and I need to get some switches restored. :cheers:
Kevin

anlauto

Quote from: 340Challman on October 22, 2022, 03:47:45 PM
I'm hoping to meet up with the new guy again this weekend at Moparfest.  :takemymoney:

Any update on the new guy? @anlauto
The clock is winding down and I need to get some switches restored. :cheers:

I don't know that he does switches or not, mainly wiper motors and latches  :dunno: 
I know Mr. Heaterbox does switches.. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Jay Bee

devinisim on eBay does switches. He's been recommended on Moparts. He might even be a member there, I'm not 100% sure.

Edit: just looked and yes, he's a member there and FEBO and FBBO. Devin Duke, Wagoner OK. There's an email address in his profile on Moparts

floorit426

I know Devin, from 40 years ago. First class guy, who does first class work. He rebuilt my three panel switches.

Yellow71Cuda

ZERO health issues....he's retired, bought a place in the Southern US and is enjoying his time going back and fourth... 8)

He did sell his business and the secret formula for the latches to another guy in Quebec, I met him at Carlisle and he was going to contact me once he was all set-up....I'm hoping to meet up with the new guy again this weekend at Moparfest.  :takemymoney:

I had spoken with Stephan (great guy) a couple years back to have my wiper motor and A/C blower motor restored, but unfortunately, I'm guilty of procrastination...and I never got around to sending him my parts.  :headbang:  Can anyone recommend a source for this service now that Stephan has retired?   

anlauto

e_body70

Quote from: Yellow71Cuda on October 23, 2022, 04:24:36 AM

I had spoken with Stephan (great guy) a couple years back to have my wiper motor and A/C blower motor restored, but unfortunately, I'm guilty of procrastination...and I never got around to sending him my parts.  :headbang:  Can anyone recommend a source for this service now that Stephan has retired?

Does @Ns1aar (Bruce Somer) still restore wiper motors?  He did an excellent job on mine a couple years ago! But, I just noticed that his website isn't up and running anymore  :huh:

Ns1aar

Still here the auto pay didnt work on the website