Main Menu

4 Speed transmission Brewers

Started by Cuda Cody, March 09, 2017, 02:37:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Dan Brewer just sent me photos of my T/A Transmission that is all done!   :banana:  can't wait to put all the stamps and markings back on in it.  Hope to have it back in the car and driving by summer.   :bradsthumb: 

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

303 Mopar

Look like they did a great job!   :cooldance:

Chryco Psycho

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

fc7cuda

Fresh trans is always a great sight!!   :wowzers:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

I'll do the detail work once I get it.  He should be sending it today so hope to have it in my shop next week.   :fingerscrossed:

Quote from: anlauto on March 10, 2017, 07:02:03 AM
Are you leaving it bare steel ?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

We're sure lucky in the Mopar hobby to have two great four speed vendors. That looks great.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

I have a few thoughts about what I want to do.  Sometimes I like to put a high quality, high temperature clear on them after the markings and stamps.  Then sometime I like to do a "fog" of 3 gray colors to make it look a little darker.  I will do something as I don't like to leave them raw and open to the elements.  What do you suggest? 

Quote from: anlauto on March 10, 2017, 07:22:01 AM
Are you leaving it bare steel ?

Brads70

Wow looks great, is the bearing retainer and input shaft new? They look new!  :clapping:

anlauto

Dupli-colour puts out a clear "smoke" which I use a lot of. :alan2cents:
I've never started with one that clean though....so I usually paint them grey first, then clear with "smoke"

Chryco Psycho

Brewers do great work  ,  :ohyeah:nice looking piece